[linux-dvb] Strange problem with TT budget DVB-C - tuning ok but no data

Hi,

I'm having the same problem with two different TT budget DVB-C cards.

At first both worked ok, one for few weeks and one only for few hours.

Now the symptoms for both are that tuning with czap works ok

"status 1f | signal ffff | snr ebeb | ber 00001bb2 | unc 00000000 | FE_HAS_LOCK"

But every program I have tried so far has been unable to get data from
the cards.

I have tried on two pcs with 2.6.9 dvb drivers, cvs head and latest
release (1.1.0).

Can fiddling with ves1820's pwm values help? I suspect not because
tuning seems to work.

Can I try anything out or is my system just killing cards. :)

 - Juha Kuikka
--
Madness takes it's toll. Please have exact change.

Home | Main Index | Thread Index