[linux-dvb] Using SkyStar 2 Card for IP Reception

Hello,

I have just recently started trying to get a TechniSat SkyStar 2 v2.6c
working on a RedHat 9 (2.4.24 kernel) installation using the
linuxtv-dvb-1.1.1 package.  I have successfully compiled the driver
modules and they seem to load fine (dvb-core, stv0299, skystar).  This
is where I am kind of stuck.  Where do I go from here?  I need to get my
system to see this card as a network interface, set frequencies, PID,
etc.  Is there a good How-To on this somewhere?  I have done some
looking, but have been unable to find anything.  I am fairly comfortable
with linux, but I have not done a lot of work with driver modules.  Any
help pointing me in the right direction would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,
Nathan

Home | Main Index | Thread Index