[linux-dvb] TDA1004x and 2.6.10 kernel fw loading problem

Hi all, I installed new kernel and downloaded new firmware files by includet script and copy them tu usually used dir /usr/lib/hotplug/firmware/

I dont't know whitch TDA fw exactly need my card (Haupauge Nova-T PCI) so I downloaded both supported.
I left in a dir my previous TDA1004x.bin firmware which loading with 2.6.9 kernel just fine.

When I try to watch I get an messages:
tda1004x: waiting for firmware upload...
tda1004x: no firmware upload (timeout or file not found?)
tda1004x: firmware upload failed

I doublechecked the path and filenames with tda1004x.c in kernel source and files are there.

Is there any solution how can I help to load fm in?

Thanks Tom

Home | Main Index | Thread Index