[linux-dvb] Re: DEC2000-t/Kernel 2.6.10: Badness in usb_unlink_urb

Alex Woods wrote:
> The patch is fine for kernels greater than 2.6.7 - in older kernels
> there is no usb_kill_urb.  I've updated the driver in CVS to use an
> appropriate method of urb removal depending on kernel version.

I think we gave up trying to maintain backward compatibility
for older 2.6.X kernels.  E.g. cinergyT2 uses usb_kill_urb()
unconditionally, bt8xx depends on fairly recent bttv, the
frontend stuff on not-too-old i2c etc.

Johannes

Home | Main Index | Thread Index