[linux-dvb] Nova-t firmware question

Hi,
I'm trying to get my Mandrake 10.1 PC to work with a Hauppauge Nova-t card,
so far without success, though by upgrading to kernel 2.6.10 I have got as
far as TZAP finding the device but not actually tuning it. (I need to use
the MAKEDEV and INSMOD scripts after boot)

Each attempt at tuning produces three lines in DMESG from the tda1004x
module about being unable to load firmware (sorry, can't paste the messages
- it's all at home!).

I copied the tlcdacc.dll file from my windows driver cd into
/usr/lib/hotplug/firmware renamed as tda1004x.bin (It was about 225000
bytes long). I've also tried the files from www.technotrend.de which were
about 35000 bytes long but no luck.

Any advice please?
Mike.