[linux-dvb] Re: DVB wiki Udev rules information suggestion

Johannes Stezenbach wrote:

lamikr wrote:

Hi I tried to find the ip address to new DVB wiki which is supposed to replace
the linux-tv.org server but I could not find it to check whether it already has
information for creating udev rules with the new dvb drivers.

The IP is 212.227.36.83 (which is actually directfb.org).

Thanks, if I add just bookmarked it.
Should installation instructions go to Software/LinuxTV drivers chapter or could
there be totally new big tittle called like "Getting started" which would descripe
driver installation for different cards and kernel versions and how to test fastly for example
by using dvbscan and c/t/szap utilities whether everything is working.

Mika

Home | Main Index | Thread Index