[linux-dvb] Re: DVB wiki Udev rules information suggestion

On Fri, 2005-01-14 at 21:54 +0200, lamikr wrote:
> I think that text in the /usr/src/linux/Documentation does not work
> anymore with the 2.6.10 kernel.
> It used to work until there happened new DVB driver merge from
> refactoring_branch to 2.6.10 and
> DVB CVS head.

I've seen this as well. There appear to be created a file /dev/dvb that
I have to manually delete before I recreate the device nodes manually. I
haven't been able to track down why or where this creation is initiated.

[root@vigor10 ~]# ls -alF /dev/dvb
crw-rw----  1 root video 212, 71 Jan 15 16:47 /dev/dvb

--
Torgeir Veimo <torgeir@pobox.com>