De : Gerhard Steiner [mailto:GSteiner@gmx.at]
Envoyé : samedi 15 janvier 2005 19:17
À : Philippe
Objet : Re: [linux-dvb] DVB-C tuning troubles

Hello,

sorry, I can't help you, but maybe you can help me :-)

I am also facing such tuning problems but I didn't find any solutions.
This could be the first change.
Could you please tell where I have to change the value of
dvb_override_tune_delay.

I couldn't find such a string in the DVB-sources.

Thanks, Gerhard

> Hi,
>
> I’m using VDR 1.3.15/18 + kernel 2.6.10 with 2 DVB-C cards (FF + Budget).
> Same troubles with the cvs dvb-kernel
>
> 1) troubles on two transponders (multiplex)
> With my config I cannot tune on 2 transponders.
> To be able to tune to the first weak transponder, I have to increase the
> dvb_override_tune_delay to 800
> To be able to tune to the second weak transponder, I have to increase
> dvb_override_tune_delay to 2400
> The problem I have is that wince I increased the dvb_override_tune_delay,
> the zap takes a really long time even for the good transponders.
>
> - Is there a way to increase the tuning delay only for a set of
> frequencies ?
> - Is there a way to track down the problem with those two transponders ?
>
> 2) tuning trouble on the budget after some time (around 1 hour)
> When my box is up and running for more than an hour, the DVB-C Budget
> cannot
> lock on any frequency. Is there a way to patch this problem ?
>
> Thank you
>
> Philippe

1 GB Mailbox bereits in GMX FreeMail http://www.gmx.net/de/go/mail

Home | Main Index | Thread Index