[linux-dvb] Re: according to your HOWTO, Patrick~

On Mon, 17 Jan 2005, Samuel Huang wrote:

now using is composed of one AN2235 as USB controller, Dib3000mb as
Demo, at76c651 as tuner with tua6010 as PLL.
Oh, that one is new. Is this device working with the drivers? I assume
not, because I assigned the MagicBox to AN2135 and then it loads the wrong
firmware. The demod and the tuner are already done, just the wrong
firmware I think.
Sorry...it's a typo...you are right it's AN2135
Mmmh? Then what is your problem? I received reports from users of the MagicBox telling me everything is working. Did you try to scan or to tzap to a channel?

What .inf-files are you interested in?
Not necessary anymore. If it is the AN2135 the 5.0.0.11-firmware should be working.

regards,
Patrick.

--
Mail: patrick.boettcher@desy.de