Questions on MPEG-2 Encoder Card - Kfir2

Dear Sir/Madam,

        	We are a group of university students in Hong Kong.
	We are doing a project on video streaming in Linux. After reading
	your site, we found that the MPEG-2 encoder mentioned meets our
	need.

       		As we want to realtime encode multiple video source
	concurrently, does that card support multiple input sources? Can
	they be enocoded concurrently or is there any way to multiplex
	different input sources automatically? Or, Can we plug multiple
	cards in one machine? How about the linux driver support?

        	About the driver installtion, it said that it requires
	the windows dirver for extracting the binary files. Would you
	please list all the the requirments for installing the dirver
	in Linux? For example, What extra files and which version of
	Linux kernel we need to use?

        	Thankyou for your attention.

Yours faithfully,
Chow Lik Hang, Alex