[mpeg2] Iomega Buz?

Hello All!

I'm new to the list, and I searched through the archives, but did not find
much on the Iomega Buz.  I was wondering if anyone here had used it for TV
recording, and if so, what results did you find with it?  How was the
quality?  What problems did you run into, if any?

I ask, because I was looking at one, and am thinking about trying it out,
but wanted to find out a bit more about it before doing so.

Thanx, in advance.

--
Alan Murrell <alanm@vcn.bc.ca>

Home | Main Index | Thread Index