[mpeg2] Kfir problem

Hi,
	We are trying to get the driver for Kfir MPEG encoder card working on
Linux. However there's a problem with ADSP initialization.
	And due to this though the driver works fine for video, it does not give
me any audio interrupt.
	This piece of code which is used to set the Mux parameters is a bit
confusing, can someone explain to me as to what is being done here, it
seems as if all the values are being written to the same address.

static int Kfir_LoadMuxParams(struct kfir_dev *kfir)
{
	int i;

	for (i = 0; i < MAX_MUX_PARAMS; i++) {
		KfirRegWrite(KFIR_202, (kfir->MuxParams[i]>>16)&0xFFFF);
		KfirRegWrite(KFIR_204, kfir->MuxParams[i] & 0xFFFF);
	}
	return 0;
}

Thanks and regards,