[vdr] Re: MPlayer <-> VDR, first try

On 14 Oct 2001 "Jochen Vieten" <J.Vieten@digital-device.de> wrote:

> I'm using your Mplayer <-> VDR Patch. It works, but after mplayer-playback,
> vdr shows only a black screen (OSD, Sound and Channel-switching is still
> working).

Wow, realy the first usefull post ... have the same problem here.
I thought it was because I only use a dummy mplayer script, but
now it seems to be a general problem.

Anybody else have this problem?

If yes, why don't you take your keyboard and drop me a note? I
don't understand how people expect that free software continues
to develop if they don't give feedback, even not about bugs...
:-(

> So, please don't stop your development.

At least there seems to some interest in this ... so stay tuned
:)

--
Stefan Huelswitt
huels@iname.com  | http://home.pages.de/~nathan