[vdr] Re: Suggestion/Question

Am Freitag, 2. November 2001 13:46 schrieben Sie:
> Am Freitag,  2. November 2001 09:36 schrieben Sie:
> > Is anybody working on this or has anybody thought about ?
>
> I thought about and the following procedure came in my mind. It does
> need a Internet connection for the DVB Box. Someone who recorded a
> programme can manually cut the commercials out and send the resulting
> marks.vdr to some well known internet server. From where all others can
> download it and it does the cut automatically. The only problem is that
> the real-time-clocks of all involved people must be absolutly syncron
> that the recording started with the same GOP. I don't know if there is
> a time-stamp oder GOP-number sent with the DVB stream, this could help
> syncronizing the recordings.

How about using the services I recognized from the Heise Newsticker ?
Those company offers a remote-control device which is controlled by a
WinSHIT programm and gets the Data online.
This service could be re-used in vdr ... I think ...

My idea for Offline-Tagging could  be implemented in the vdr-recoding
class. (Blackframe, Well known I-Frame, ...)

A result of a somewhat good premarked maks.vdr would be reallly a big win.
So exactly those marks must not match, but it would the final cutting
much more faster.

mfG
	Jojo

--
Jürgen Sauer - AutomatiX GmbH, +49-4209-4699, jojo@automatix.de **
** Das Linux Systemhaus - Service - Support - Server - Lösungen **

Home | Main Index | Thread Index