[vdr] Re: AW: A/V syncing in DVD replay

Klaus Schmidinger wrote:
> So the external AC3 sound of a VDR recording _is_ in sync with the video?

I have not recorded an AC3 5.1 movie from Pro7 lately.
I have recorded shows they broadcast in AC3 stereo, though.
My experience with those is: They are initially in sync.
After you skip commercials with the yellow button, it gets
out of sync (maybe half a second or so).
You can get it back into sync either by fast forwarding a
little or by pressing back/ok to restart replay.

Carsten.

Home | Main Index | Thread Index