[vdr] Re: A/V syncing in DVD replay

Alfred Zastrow wrote:

> Klaus Schmidinger wrote:
>
> > Jean-Claude REPETTO wrote:
>
> [...]
>
> >>sound stays in sync with the video, but the video is jerky, about twice per
> >>second.
>
> [...]
>
> > When the video "jerks", do you have the impression the a few frames are shown
> > "faster" than normal (which would indicate that the video catches up with the audio)
> > or does it seem like some frames are shown "slower" than normal (which would mean
> > that the video "waits" for the audio to catch up)?
>
> Which version of libdvdread do you use?
> I had also video jerks during dvd playback with the new version 0.9.2.
> (vdr 0.97)
> So I moved back to the previous version of libdvdread (0.9.1) and this
> problem was gone.
>
> Alfred

I'm using libdvdread-0.9.1, which works fine (at least for my DVDs).

This may be an important hint.
Could those amoung you who observe this jerking please check which version
of libdvdread they are using, and verify whether it also happens with version
0.9.1?

@Andreas Schultz: which version are you using?

Klaus