[vdr] Re: DVD A/V syncing

Thomas Koch wrote:

 > Am 5.11.2001 um 19:12 schrieb Andreas Schultz:
 >
 >> proves the at least my test DVD ("The Matrix"), is one of the more
 >> problematic ones. From the mail's i've seen, it would appear as if at
 >> least "Star Trek: Resurection" has the same problem. I also had the
 >> same
 >> problems with "Tiger and Dragon".
 >
 > I have three DVD's. Star Trek - Resurection, First Contact and Matrix.
 > With this DVD's audio stays always in sync.

German or Englisch audio tracks?

I use only the englisch tracks to test and they might be different.
Could you test something for me then, please? With Matrix, select
englisch audio, and skip forward to the disco scene, where Neo meets
Trinity the first time. At the very start of this, when the camera is
moving from right to left before zooming in on Neo, i can always observe
missing frames. Could you try to verify that you are not having any drop
outs there?

Thanks

    Andreas

 > My system: