[vdr] Re: How to dispose of old VHS tapes.

On Tue, 06 Nov 2001 12:24:44 +0100, Carsten Koch <Carsten.Koch@icem.de>
wrote:

> Besides 2 VHS VCRs, I have ~800 VHS tapes rotting on my shelves
> including an almost complete "Star Trek next generation" collection
> recorded from british TV with the original soundtrack.
> I suppose none of you is interested to buy my 800 tapes, but as
> many of us may have the same problem, we could discuss ideas.

You could convert them all to MPEG2 and store them on disk. But then you
probably have to add some more disks. ;-)

> Is it legal to sell them without erasing them?

If you request the material and handling costs only and charge nothing
for the content... :)

Emil

Home | Main Index | Thread Index