[vdr] Re: AW: vdr-0.98 DVD audio syncing - final solution

Rienecker, Fa. Evenio, ITS P, M wrote:

> Hi Andreas,
> thank you for the sync patch,
> but I'm not sure whether this is the final solution. I briefly tested 2 DVDs
> yesterday:
> Matrix (region2, englich): perfect video and audio, all in sync.

no surprise, thats the DVD i test with

> Previous version (0.97 no sync patch) seemed to be O.K., too.

search the list for a description of what to look for in Matrix to see
the problem

> Dschungelbuch (region 2, english): perfect video, audio most of the time
> perfect, all in sync. Sometimes chirping noise (as if the audio synchronizes
> with the video).

iggg, that usualy means, audio is too early, thats not good
i'll try to get hold of this DVD and see what i can do

> Previous version (0.97 no sync patch) had the video flickering every few
> seconds and perfect audio.

strange

[...]

Andreas