[vdr] Re: DVD audio sync - the final word

On Sun, 11 Nov 2001, Andreas Schultz wrote:

AS> I believe i have found the real cause. The fix is at:
AS> http://www.cs.uni-magdeburg.de/~aschultz/dvd/vdr-0.98-audio.patch.gz

Just a success report:

I watched Mummy 2 (german RC2, from "Deutscher Videoring Videothek")
 - with plain 0.98 (+LCD patch) The sound began klicking after about 15-20
   minutes and nothing helped (neither fwd nor rev nor skipping chapters
   back/forward)
 - I Installed the above patch and run the movie second time - clean sound
   all the time.
After that I got Crouching Tiger + Hidden Dragon (also german RC2)
played without problems too.

c ya
        Sergei

         eMail:       Sergei.Haller@math.uni-giessen.de