[vdr] Re: Remote Control

>BTW, I have even multiple different remote controls working with the
>same VDR. The Pronto controls everything in my home-cinema, the OFA is
>used from remote tv locations in other rooms.

Does that mean that you have multiple remote receivers connected to
your vdr box? I'd like to use the J2 connector of my DVB card to
watch to dvb over a long SVideo cable in a second room, so I would
need a second receiver connected over serial (or is there a working
USB remote receiver?). Or is it even possible to watch different
channels/recordings with two DVB cards?

Dany

Home | Main Index | Thread Index