[vdr] Re: why doesnt vdr name an instant recording with the information from the epg data?

ShowView is a simply a number that represents the channel number, start time, and duration of a broadcast.
See e.g.:
http://lists.slug.org.au/archives/slug/2000/August/msg00398.html

CR.

Home | Main Index | Thread Index