[vdr] Re: EPG shows wrong programmes times

O.k. I'm wrong, you're right. My system is set to local time. But
nevertheless I still have the same problem.
The time from the hardeware clock is o.k., so I syncronised the system
clock with the hardware clock but no effect.

I'm running out of ideas.

:-) Tobias

"Koch, Steffen" schrieb:

> If you set system time to UTC then your clock should show UTC time and not
> local time...

Home | Main Index | Thread Index