[vdr] Re: Talking SVDRP over the net

On Wed, 9 Jan 2002 12:46:03 +0100, Axel Gruber <axelgruber3@gmx.de>
wrote:

> I use a simple an cheap Wireless Remote Solution - works well and is realy cheap...

I also used a wireless solution before I installed a line based IR
distribution network and had a lot of problems. My wireless headphones
transmit at the same frequency like this wireless IR transmitters and
totally blocked this traffic. As I also needed modulators to feed
multiple signals to different tvs I choose this integrated solution.

Of course, there are a lot of other alternatives if you have different
requirements and restrictions.

Emil

Home | Main Index | Thread Index