[vdr] Re: removing beauty patch

On 23 Jan 2002 tobias <tobschle@gmx.de> wrote:

> I thought the beauty patch changes the colors. I didn't see the fonts
> yet because I didn't replay a file. I was using vdr-0.99pre1-mp3-0.31
> and the were like the ones in 0.98. is it easy to get the normal colors
> back? or will it be easier when I apply each patch manually?

I think appling all the single patches isn't easy, as the
different patches doesn't apply without manual help.

The colors are defined at the beginning of dvbosd.h. You could
look at the original file and copy the definitions back.

PS: Just a hint: most usenet groups/mailinglists like to see the
full name of a person in the header.

--
Stefan Huelswitt
huels@iname.com  | http://home.pages.de/~nathan