[vdr] Clicks and jitter on MP3-replay & OSD

Hello,

i've a lot of clicks and jitter (sound is playing sometimes slower and
faster)
if I replay MP3's (I use the lastest AIO patch).
These clicks appear if there is any OSD activity.

-sometimes if the ID3-Info and statusbar is updated (~ every 20-30 secons)
-nearly always if there are drawn big menu's

I know this is more or less a hardware limitation, but is it possible to
avoid
these clicks by having a slower OSD (maybe inserting a usleep() somewhere in
the driver)

Roland

Home | Main Index | Thread Index