[vdr] Re: vdr not reading .lircrc ?

On Tuesday 04 June 2002 18:00, Andreas Lange wrote:
> However there is a little problem with the lirc support.
> I can't find an option to make it read my ~/.lircrc.
> Sorry if i missed something in the documentation, but I
> think it would be more convenient to have key names read from a
> normal lirc-configuration file instead of the config.c that
> needs to be re-edited when compiling a new vdr version.

Hi Andreas,

I had the same problem and so I patched vdr. The patch is quick and dirty, but
I can use the lircrc now. Perhaps the patch is usefull for you. If you
compile the patched vdr-version, make sure that the compiler can find the
lirc-includes (lirc_client.h).

Berni

Home | Main Index | Thread Index