From: vdr-bounce@linuxtv.org [mailto:vdr-bounce@linuxtv.org] On Behalf
Of Eilers
Sent: Saturday, June 08, 2002 4:16 PM
To: vdr@linuxtv.org
Subject: [vdr] No Sound with 1.0.3 + AIO26.05

Hi all,

after switching my vdr box to 1.0.3 + AIO26.05
from 1.0.0pre5 I don't have sound any more.
This is with live TV and playback.

Startting my vdr-script, I hear the sound after loading
the dvb-driver, after vdr started, the sound is gone.

I used my "old" config files for channels and settings,
do I have to change anything there?!?

Thanks!

Jörg

Home | Main Index | Thread Index