[vdr] Re: Image Viewer

Christoph Saas wrote:

>> I'm using Imagemagick to read images and convert them in the proper
>> format.
 >
> Which Format ? MPG ?

yes, more or less. it's a simple I-frame, or an mpeg with only one frame.

> How do you do output using the TVout of the DVBcard ?

I made a standalone program who uses the normal dvb api; to have it work
under vdr, I had to use a trick on the code (and now I don't remember
it! I'll have to watch the code)

>> but with the right options,
> Can you give me some hints ? ;-)

I'll work on it in a few days, now I'd like to relase the patch fopr the
signal strenght etc.

> I would still be interested in a solution for the 1.0.x version

I don't know about the 1.1 status, but I think I'll relase a patch
against 1.0.3-AIO2605

bye!
as

Home | Main Index | Thread Index