[vdr] Title for SVCDs

Hello list,

is there anybody out there who knows of a tool which could be used
to create a Title picture for a SVCD from a shellscript? I use tosvcd
to create the images for a svcd but i would be good if it is possible
to create a menue/title page for the svcd out of the string of the
VolumeID maybe. To increase the XML file for constructing the svcd
image file is not the problem but to create the Title file out of
a string is the problem.

Once I have tried it with NERO to create a menu leaded SVCD image.
With vcdxrip you can extract this menu/title page. But this is not
good for an automatic way to create SVCDS out of the VDR recordings.

So if somebody has knowledge about such a tool or is working on something

like this I am very interested on that. And if there is only a Win32
tool available I don't mind. Important is the commandline capability.

Kind regards
Manfred Schmidt-Voigt

-------                   Manfred Schmidt-Voigt                  -------
-----                  Günzweg 10, 22393 Hamburg                   -----