[vdr] Re: Can't use horizontal channels...

Jan-Martin Raemer wrote:
> Ok. So I'll have th split the cables... I have an Quad-LNB, do I need
> all 4 cables if I only need the digital channels?
So it does not have an integrated switch, right?
You have to use a switch then because the outputs of the quad-lnb are
[hi|lo]/[hor|ver].
So one output does only have one of the four possibilities. And the
switch chooses the right one if it is correctly connected to the lnb.

Now you have to put sat-cable from the switch to the vdr-machine one for
each card.

Home | Main Index | Thread Index