[vdr] Re: MP3/MPlayer extention 0.4.4 available

Just write a shell script for building your playlists... a little bit catting
and greping should do the job. Put the script into command.conf and you can
rebuild your playlist via the rc, or trigger the script via cron daemon every
night or so!

Am Montag, 17. Juni 2002 08:41 schrieben Sie:

Home | Main Index | Thread Index