[vdr] Re: VDR uses up to 98% CPU-time

> I have similar problems with the option TELETEXT=1.
> Without TELETEXT=1 there is only low cpu usage on all channels, with
> TELETEXT=1 I have nearly 100% of cpu load on some channels where no
> teletext data is shown (sorry, don't know which channel at the moment).
> Other channels with teletext have normal (low) cpu load.

That seems to be the problem. On channels without teletext the CPU usage
is very high. But why? And I get the following message on those channels:

Jun 14 05:39:13 dvb vdr[1852]: Error start DMX!

Any ideas?

   Gernot

--
Gernot A. Weber
http://www.tux-web.de

Only wimps use tape backup: _real_ men just upload their important stuff
on ftp, and let the rest of the world mirror it.

                              Linus Torvalds, after a hard drive crash

Home | Main Index | Thread Index