[vdr] Re: tech.diff

Stefan.Hagendorn@lindy.cc wrote:
> Just a quick info ...
>
> the patch works ...
>
> Rev 1.3 Haupauge Card

1.3 card are the most likely to work - as I own one. The problem is with
2.1 (but there is a patch for the driver) and above all dvb-c ones.

dvb-c users, pls test it!

> btw.. is 54% a good value ???

who knows? the specifications of those values are... not specified. I'm
sorry, but every frontend can implement a value range and a scale
(logarithmic, linear, etc) for their own.

I think the snr value should be MORE important than the signal strength;
  however if you look at it, there are positive and negative values,
etc: which value is better? who knows...!

bye
as

Home | Main Index | Thread Index