[vdr] AW: vdr wont paly recordings

>HI all!
>If i start my vdr from the console i can play all my recordings without
any >problems (start the runvdr-script), if i reboot the box
>and the vdr starts automaticaly from the inittab i cant replay any
>recording. the screen stay black, and if i push 'ok' i get the
progress-bar >stay on zero.
>If the recording is a one thats record this time i can see the end-time
>increment every second.
>Any hints?
>regards
>Michael

Hi, had a similar Problem; It seems that VDR has a Problem with the time
stamp, the steup.conf is written; to check this out move your setup conf
to xyz.conf and restart your machine; so that VDR has to make a new one;
Try to play a movie now! If it works - make a new setup conf by vdr
That's all. (mybe you check your clock,cmos an timezone settings)

Greetings, Martin

Home | Main Index | Thread Index