[vdr] Re : mhwepg-0.2 working ?

Hi,

I am using mhwepg for french channels EPG data without any problem.
There is a new version (0.3) which fixes some bugs.
Ask Jean-Claude Repetto for this fix (or I can send you the patch).

Here is the script I am using (awk program is used to dup C+ Channel
EPGA data for 16/9 C+ program)

#
szap 'CSN EPG'
sleep 5
#
cd /home/dvb/mhwepg-0.3/
./mhwepg
#
awk -f add_c16_9.awk epg.data > c169.data
cat c169.data epg.data > mhwepg.data

Regards,
Patrick.

Markus Kalb wrote:

> hi
>
> has someone of you got the mhwepg-0.2 tool working ? Mine is not able
> to get the cannel names and exists with a timeout error trying it.
>
> or is there a other tool to download the epg data that is transkitted
> in a none standart format.
>
> ciao markus
>
> --
>  /"\         Markus Kalb <markus.kalb@gmx.de>
>  \ /                    GnuPG Key ID B93BDF1E
>   X ASCII RIBBON CAMPAIGN - AGAINST HTML MAIL
>  / \

Home | Main Index | Thread Index