[vdr] Re: AW: Re: workaround for Rev 2.x cards

Alessio Sangalli wrote:

>why don't you use standard inches measurements for tv sets? I can't
>really imagine how big a 72cm screen is...!

>this is not only referred to you, but to many people... is perhaps a
>german standard way to measure screens?

Using the inch measurments in Europe is wrong. Even England is switching
to the metric system. The only problem stays the computer monitors.
There is still the inch used but go ask around to people how much cm an
inch is and most of them will have prolly no idea or give no exact
number.

A 72 cm screen is a 28 incher. (28.35inch)

So keep in mind that 1 inch = 2,54 cm

Stefaan

Home | Main Index | Thread Index