[vdr] Re: looping mails

> I know I may be flamed for this :) , but isn't it time to setup an official
> forum for VDR? Like phpBB (www.phpbb.com)? This will be accessible via
> http. I can do this in the following days.

Hm, why not a newsgroup? Think, this was the preferred platform for offical information exchanging,  it's well known and a stable service. One can chose it's preferred newsreader and searching is also possible.
I'd love to work with it since it doesn't cause so much traffic as a html based solution and read news are stored on my local machine (allows some kind of offline reading).

Juergen

Home | Main Index | Thread Index