[vdr] Re: AW: Re: Horizontal channels again

Steffen Koch wrote:
> > as mentioned before, I had two dvb-s cards on the quad-lnb and all
> > worked well until I rebooted the machine... I did reboots before but
> > this time it happened. Thought that it would happen only to other
> > people... ;-)
> Strange thing is: it worked tonight with a timer recording on RTL2
> This morning I saw in the logs that the video was recorded,
> replayed the
> video and everything was fine. Then totally enthusiastic I
> switched by
> hand to RTL2 and again no pic, no sound. "tuning to... timed out".
>
> I don't know what to do next...

Maby i got bad news for you. I had the same problem with V Channels.
Sometimes could watch them other times not. But since yesterday i cannot
watch anything at all (Channel XY not synced on DVB 1). I exchanged the
lnb and now its working again, so perhaps your lnb has died too...

Cu Ulrich

Home | Main Index | Thread Index