[vdr] Re: Not enough keys on haupauge remote

Alexander Asteroth wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm using a haupauge remote with lirc to control my vdr. Since it has
> not enough keys, I would like to use red and green in normal mode to
> control the volume. Is this possible? I tried to modify some code but
> all modifications where globally (in all modes).
>
> Any hint?
>
> Alex

> Dr. Alexander Asteroth        email:    aster@cs.uni-bonn.de
> Universität Bonn              www: web.cs.uni-bonn.de/~aster
> Inst. f. Informatik, Abt. I
> Roemerstr. 164                Tel.         (+49) 228 73 4337
> 53117 Bonn Germany            Fax.:        (+49) 228 73 4321

Hi all,
I used the same remote for a long time but without the "blue" key 'cause
not enough "keys" on the original remote controler.
Yesterday, i bought an universal remote controleur "OneForAll / Three in
one" and i use the DVD control to control vdr (DVD,MP3,...) without any PB.
Can you buy this type of remotecontorler ? It's funny 'cause now only
one remote is necessery.

bye

Home | Main Index | Thread Index