[vdr] Converting Files

Hello,

i guess this will be a typical Newbie-Question, but I don't found the
solution by my own:

I've downloaded some AVI-, DIVX- and MPEG-Files from Internet. If i use
mplayer in a X-Window or on framebuffer everything is ok. But if want to
view the files on the TV (mpegpes) I get Error-Messages about
resolutions, colorspace and something like that. How can I convert these
files to a format which can be shown on TV?

Is there any script to automate this think?

Thanks

   Dieter

Home | Main Index | Thread Index