[vdr] Re: VDR Documentation: Betareaders wanted (En/De)

Olivier JACQUES schrieb:

> This is indeed a very good project.
> I made some pictures of remote controls with the different key
> assignments depending of the context.
> Can you add snapshot/pictures to this documentation?
>
> If so, I'm willing to help :)

With the version of the SGML-Tools I used to get the thing "up and
running": no, unfortunately not.

There is another, _much more_ complicated and newer version of LinuxDoc
which is so chaotic und poorly documented that I can't get it working (yet).

Once I got LinuxDoc runnning I'll convert the documents to that format,
then images and stuff will be possible!

Thomas

Home | Main Index | Thread Index