[vdr] Re: cpu cooling

On Wed, 11 Sep 2002, Rene Bartsch wrote:
> One the one hand you could use a VERAX fan in the PSU or take a passive one.
> One or to editions ago there was a list of silent and passive PSUs and
> silent fans int the c't.
> But a passive PSU costs at least 130 Euro ...

  If you do not like the PSU fan, take it out..  Big enough PSU does not
need one with light load and good ventilation.  (But do in on your own
risk.  I am not responsible for any damage, loss of life.. etc..)

  http://hyvatti.iki.fi/~jaakko/silentamd.html
  http://www.cublea.com/rants/shutup/

--
Foreca Ltd                                           Jaakko.Hyvatti@foreca.com