[vdr] Re: How to setup a 2 card system (a full-featured and alow-budged card)

Steffen Koch wrote:

> I don't know if vdr not automatically assigns the full-featured card as
> the primary card. But if you can see the OSD on TV your setup is correct
> and you can look under setup/dvb I think.

No, it does not, I just swapped my card positions and I had to
manually fix setup.conf because the PrimaryDVB was pointing to
budjet-card and no osd visible.

One solution could be that
if PrimaryDVB = 0 then
  set primary dvb = first full-function card.
else