[vdr] Re: Preliminary VDR 1.1.12 for testing

Klaus Schmidinger wrote:
> Lauri Tischler wrote:
>
>>Klaus Schmidinger wrote:
>>>- Do the new DVB-T and DVB-C parameters work? Go into the "Edit channel"
>>>  menu and see the new "Source:" parameter. Set it to 'C' or 'T', according to
>>>  your channels, and see the additional parameters (you may have to scroll
>>>  down to see all of them).
>>
>>Can't set the 'source' to anything else but numeric,
>>how do you put 'C' or 'T' there ?
>
> Make sure you copy the file 'sources.conf' to wherever your VDR config files are.

Ok, that did the trick.   I can now see one terrestial channel.
It appears that '88888' was translated as C because when I fed
'123456' in to 'Source' the parameters for terrestial channels
appeared.

How about having value 'Off' for Inversion instead of '0' also
value 'None' for Hierarcy instead of '0'

Any Automatic conversion of configs or just fix by hand,
no big deal as there are only 14 T-channels.