[vdr] Bug in AIO

Hi List,

I'm using vdr 1.0.4 with the latest AIO patch and I'm still having the same
problems since 3 or 4 months with several AIO versions.
The following scenario doesn't produce any error with vdr-vanilla.

When I want to jump (red buton) within a recording or pressing the forward
button it jumps to desired point  or begins to move forward but after a
couple of seconds the whole vdr crashes.
Some weeks ago I posted the problem and I' ve tried to debug it....... but
without success. So once more: When running vdr with dbg, I can't pass my
parameters and options to vdr!
So, how do I have to start vdr with the debugger!
With the current status I can't cut my recordings!

Ahhh one further problem: When I use the pause button while watching a
recording, it takes someting about 5 minutes (the pictures stands ?still?)
and vdr crashes!

Thanks for reply

Stefan