[vdr] Re: full epg data

> FYI
>
> I just got the confirmation that it is possible to use the SQL-database
> from tvmovie.de for privat and commercial (!!!) use for just 10 EUR /
> year.
>
> Theres a software called "TVMovie clickfinder" (available on tvmovie.de),
> which retrieves the full program data from tvmovie.de as Access-Database.
> (the licening costs are 10 EUR / year)
>
> Tvmovie currently offers (full) program data for currently 80 tv stations
> (primarly german stations .... but also AT, DK and NL stations)
>
> If somebody has interest in that, please get in contact with me.
>
> It would be a very nice program, to fetch the data, and fill the epg.data
> with it.......

First i thought i need an perl-module for ms-access.

But after sniffing what the programm does i found out that it gets it's
data via XML-files.

So it seems like we only need to directly grab this XML-Files and
process them. This works "Linux-Only". :-)

I will look into this in more detail this afternoon after work. :-)

Bis denn