[vdr] Motor Diseqc works -- well almost ;o))

Hi Klaus, Oliver, all

I finally got diseqc to work with the motor dish setup
--- almost

Klaus: did you change anything in the final developers
1.1.12? Only after downloading the last version, did I
get it to work at all. But please don't ask me how ;o)) I
tried about a zillion things and after a while I couldn`t retrace
exactly what I had done. (back to using the old drivers as I didn`t
get NEWSTRUCT to work (yet ;o))

Diseqc doesn`t quite work tho. I send the diseqc command to
move the dish to Astra (e.g). The motor starts moving and drives
to the correct position. Of course, as expected the TV goes black
during this process. However, after reaching the correct position,
it STAYS black (tail messages no longer says DVB not Syncd).
The trick I am using to make it work is:

turn diseqc on
switch to a channel on another satellite
wait for the dish to reach it
switch  diseqc off (!)
switch to a channel on the SAME satellite (!)
switch back to the channel I want to watch

(kinda complicated just to get to another satellite;o))

Any idea why I need to turn diseqc on and off? I tried various
paramters (tone on & off  Waiting xx and Waiting xxxxxxx
i.e. short 50ms and long 50 000ms, not waiting at all).

Nothing seems to help. The LNB line voltage (13/18) doesn`t
make a difference either.

Interestingly if I switch to a different channel on the same
satellite (i.e. dish doesn`t need to move AND doesn`t)
while I have diseqc turned on, the screen also goes black
and I can`t recieve the program. I.e. I have to:

switch  diseqc off
switch to a channel on the SAME satellite
switch back to the channel I want to watch

Idea, tips, tricks, patches welcome ;ö))

Greetz,
Reinhard