[vdr] Re: rockantenne channel.conf

Hello Thilo,

Am Mittwoch, 9. Oktober 2002 10:48 schrieben Sie:
> > is there a channel.conf around, which includes the parameters of
> > "Rockantenne"? Some weeks ago they restart sending there programm via
> > "Astra Digital (ADR), Unterträger Kabel 1 (11,332 GHz), Tonunterträger
> > 6,30 MHz".
>
> This is not a DVB channel, you can't tune to it.
>
> Thilo

I know, the posted data are not sufficient for generating an entry in
channel.conf. But I thought it is a DVB channel, because "Astra Digital
a.s.o.)
I was wondering about the 11,332 GHz...........on Astra AFAIK the digital
channels are around 12GHz..........completly wrong????

Stefan