[vdr] Re: OT: DVD-R best price in euroland

Hello Patrick, hello List,

I´m a Dealer for Computers and Equipment. I´m buying a lot of DVD-R and
DVD-RW for my own company and for my customers.

I can make the following offer to the members of this list:

DVD-R Princo 1x writable 50 Piece whithout Box for 60,00 € incl. Tax
DVD-R Princo 2x writable 50 Piece whithout Box for 80,00 € incl. Tax
For shipping  5 € / pakage

There are also DVD-RW´s, other Manufacturers, and all kind of Boxes
available for a good price I think. Just ask me.

This is not for earning money, I just give you the price I will pay for
it (incl. costs).

Feel free to answer to my private Mail

Of
> Patrick GUENEAU
> Sent: Wednesday, October 09, 2002 12:48 PM
> To: vdr@linuxtv.org
> Subject: [vdr] OT: DVD-R best price in euroland
>
> Hello,
>
> Sorry for asking this question on vdr list.
>
> I am about to buy a pioneer A04 DVD-RW drive (or maybe the new SONY
> DRU500 if it is supported in linux).
>
> In France, DVD-R price is really high. Best price I found was about 6
> euros each.I found some UK sites with much better prices.
>
> I know some of you are already using DVD-R for vdr files backup. What
is
> the best price (for good media type) you found in UK/Germany or more
> generally in euroland ?
>
> Thanks,
> Patrick.
>

> --